I recently had to log into my old Xanga account (long story about how I was looking for a picture of my bed because now I’m trying to sell it but I don’t have any current pictures of it but I totally remember posting a picture of it when I first bought it on Xanga because when I first bought it, I took a picture of it and these weird orbs showed up so it was like, OMG THERE ARE GHOSTS IN MY BEDROOM but I don’t live there anymore), which was a nice trip to the past before I was old, fat and wrinkly. To commemorate, here’s a a post that I wrote exactly 5 years ago (with a picture I also took 5 years ago but not to the exact date because geez, I can’t do everything perfectly so leave me alone).
Random Facts That I’ve Learned About Myself These Past Two Weeks:
- I don’t like it when at work, people come by to ask me something, and then proceed to touch things on my desk.
- Things I will probably never buy in my lifetime: A motorcycle. A cheesy white gazeebo. A yacht. A rifle. A prostitute. A ghetto blaster. $200 sneakers.
- I’d rather have a piece of poo thrown at me than duck my head into vomit (hypothetically). Really, it’s more complicated than that, but that’s the basic jist of it.
- I am more emo than I originally thought. /wrists.
- Bananas are truly disgusting. But cilantro makes everything better.
- The Suicide Machines broke up this week, but sadly, I am not sad over it.
- I have a new favorite band. I’m not sharing it because y’all are gonna call me a poser.
- “Girls” and “girlfriends” are retarded. I’d rather be just one of the guys.
- Kitschy Jesus art is strangely fascinating. I would really buy some and hang them on a wall somewhere, but then people might think I’m a crazy Jesus freak.
- I honestly believe the world would be a better place, if more people just had basic computer/Internet skills and protocol.
- Cars I would ban from existence if I could: PT Cruisers, Hummers and Aztecs.
- I can’t answer this question: Do you think we’d have better drivers in LA if everyone drove stick shift?
So basically, all of the above still applies except for #9. I don’t like Jesus art at all. What was I thinking!? Also, I have no idea what band I’m talking about in #7.